Get More Done in Less Time
What if Michelangelo finished the Sistine Chapel in two years instead of four? Or Beethoven managed to compose 18 symphonies instead of nine? We’d be gazing in awe at other Michelangelo masterpieces and listening with wonder to Beethoven’s Tenth and Sixteenth.
Imagine what great things you too could accomplish as an organization if you were able to do more work in less time.
- You’d help more clients.
- Increase your output.
- Reduce the stress of daunting deadlines and heavy workloads.
- Boost on-the-job competency and satisfaction among your workforce.
- And all of it underscored by a bigger bottom line.
But you don’t have to merely imagine. You can make this scenario a reality for you and your organization. You can get more work done in less time through one simple but powerful step -- teaming up with PowerConcepts.
How can you do this?
How? As we’ve done for over a decade in partnership with hundreds of medium- and large-sized organizations across Canada: by training your people to fully master their software and to maximize its potential for improved efficiency and increased productivity.
As your trusted partner in achieving organizational excellence, PowerConcepts:
- makes it our business to understand your current processes, working closely with you to define the most beneficial areas in which to improve your people’s software knowledge
- provides customized training designed specifically to enhance proficiency with your in-house software and to extract hidden efficiencies within your organization
- tailors our programs around what your organization does on a day-to-day basis, showing your people clear-cut ways to do their jobs faster and better
- offers free refresher courses so that your people can enjoy a pressure-free learning experience, while at the same time ensuring they retain the knowledge they learn
Partnering with PowerConcepts will help advance internal collaboration and innovation, streamline office processes, and create new efficiencies within your organization, giving you a measurable, ongoing return on investment.
Call for free, no-obligation assessment
But don’t take our word for it. Seeing is believing, so contact us for a free, no-obligation demonstration. We’ll come to your office (or a location of your choice) and show you first-hand how our training will help your organization get more done in less time.
Our courses range from three to six hours and cover the world's most popular suite of computer software, Microsoft Office, as well as complementary products such as Simply Accounting, Microsoft Project, Web Design, Publisher, and more. We also offer a comprehensive analysis service to accurately evaluate your training needs using the latest in assessment software.
Our training features:
• Microsoft Master Instructors
• Microsoft-approved course content
• Free Microsoft-approved study manuals with practice exercise files
• Official Microsoft assessment software
• Ultra-modern, purpose-built training facilities
• Free refresher courses for up to two years, depending on course type
• A satisfaction guarantee